Monday, December 22, 2014

Editing PDF's

LET'S TRY TO SAVE SOME PAPER WITH THIS TECH TIP!!
Examples of edits that can be made
to a PDF with Preview
At the primary and intermediate METT meetings, I shared how to edit PDF's. I have been trying this out at a few workshops I have attended and it has gone quite well, especially since I can type faster than I can write with a pen. The below video shows how to do this, and I hope that you will share this with your staff in an effort to reduce paper consumption. If you don't want to watch the video, the quick explanation is to open PDF with preview and tap on the pencil icon in the top right of the page. This will activate the editing tools on the left side of the page. Mark ups get saved automatically and can be deleted later, even after closing the document.


No comments:

Post a Comment